Call For Application: Apply For Senior Analyst, Sales Mexico City, Mexico
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Sales
This position will work with the Fintech and Enablers Mexico’s team and will be focused on support the execution for the Channel Partners acceptance strategy.
– Support relationships with key players within the Acceptance landscape, elevating and deepening the overall Mastercard engagement with acquirers and acceptance stakeholders as a key customer segment.
– Support the diversification and transformation of the Mexico acquiring landscape – addressing and building acceptance opportunities and solutions with new enablers and partners (e.g., CGIs, PSPs, Hardware providers, etc.).
– Expand acceptance and development key players to realize the vision of a “World Beyond Cash” – growing acceptance in new and untapped categories.
The position is responsible for:
– Facilitate and accelerate introduction of new Channel Partners, business models and technologies into the Mexico acquiring landscape.
– Support the management of key acquiring relationships both from a business development (e.g., acceptance growth, close domestic gap and value add products) and operational perspective (e.g., rules, franchise, product delivery).
– Leverage strong relationship of c-suite executives across the managed account base to achieve strategic Mastercard priorities and drives strong business case development & ROI analysis for partner/business case investment.
– Coordinate business/partnership development efforts with appropriate Mastercard stakeholders in Product, Technology, Law & Franchise, Risk Management, etc. to ensure cross-functional alignment and maximum support for managed customers.
– Identify product synergies/sales opportunities that support relationship development and Mastercard revenue growth (i.e., value add capabilities such as marketing, product, processing, consulting, digital solution, etc.).
– Proactively identify and address acceptance barriers and pain points – develop models and frameworks to create new solutions (i.e., Pricing, Franchise, non-compliance, Legal, Treasury) that can help to overcome acceptance friction.
– Generate analysis, reports, presentations, etc. on account and market performance (volume, transactions, average spend, growth, trends, etc.) on all players for internal and external purposes.
– Responsible for the ongoing tracking of customer’s performance at a deep level. Analyze customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting, and competitive analysis to direct sales strategies.
All About You
– Bachelor’s degree preferred, Business Administration, International Business, Finance.
– Master’s degree is a bonus.
– Languages: Bilingual English & Spanish.
– Proven track record in direct prospect sales. Industry product and processing expertise preferred.
– Business experience and sales, preferably in the payment industry. Ability to network successfully within a complex organization and matrix manage initiatives with multiple stakeholders. Detailed understanding of P&Ls associated with the acquiring/acceptance business.
– Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently, able to identify and direct activities to achieve objectives.
– Deep knowledge of acquiring and processing is a bonus.
– Able to identify and capture opportunities for increasing Mastercard revenue and profitability while maintaining a customer focus.
– Ability to move sales prospects through a discipline framework that includes understanding the voice of customer and providing a solution that aligns with their needs.
– Negotiation skills.
– Operating with a sense of urgency.
– Ability to perform financial analysis.
– Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives.
– Strong Interpersonal skills. Ability to work cross functionally and across levels in a matrix organization.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.