NEXIT offer Loan Amounts Between N250,000 – N3M Training Latest Update for Today 11th February 2022
Before proceeding on today’s update on NEXIT Loan Training, let me firstly clear some of our readers who are asking what NEXIT Loan is all about.
NEXIT (N-EXIT) popularly known as NEXIT Loan Programme is an Exit or Transition Plan which is meant to train and grant soft Loans to Npower beneficiaries after completing their duration in the Npower Programme, according to the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
It is organised by the Ministry in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria, to offer Loan amounts between N250,000 – N3million as obtainable in the CBN Intervention Programmes such as COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan, AGSMEIS Loan, and the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan Scheme.
NEXIT Loan as the name implies is starting with the exited Batch A and B beneficiaries of the Npower programme, and will progress to the Batch C Npower beneficiaries as indicated by the Ministry.
In Today 11th February Update on NEXIT Loan Training for Batch A and B Npower beneficiaries, we wish to let you know that the Enrolment for NEXIT Loan Training through *45665# USSD CODE is still ongoing.
Recall that we earlier notified you of the possible extention of the Enrolment which was meant to end on 4th February, 2022.
As a matter of urgency, if any Batch A and B Npower beneficiary had checked his/her NEXIT Loan Training eligiblity status before and the reply obtained was that he/she was not shortlisted, check back later, kindly go back and check your Status again right now!
More names have been shortlisted and many beneficiaries who were not shortlisted about 2-4 days ago, have been shortlisted today when they dailled the Code *45665#.
MTN network is working very fine now!
Proceedure for NEXIT Loan Training Enrolment and Availability Confirmation
1. Just dial the USSD Code *45665# with any MTN (or other network) line
2. Select 2 (NEXIT) from the Menu by replying with the number “2”.
3. Select 1 from the Next Menu to Check eligibility Status.
4. Enter your Npower Phone Number or BVN, then Send.
5. Accept for N30 to be deducted from your Airtime, then it will say Thank you.
6. Just wait a moment, you will get a text message of your Status from Npower.
7. If shortlisted, go back and redial the *45665# code again and repeat number 2.
8. Select 2 in the Next menu to Confirm availability for the NEXIT Loan Training.
9. Repeat number 4, 5 & 6, you will get a text message saying you have successful confirmed your availability for the NEXIT Loan Training.
If not shortlisted, keep checking back until the training commences.
All shortlisted beneficiaries for Batch 1 of the NEXIT Loan Training will be sent an E-mail and a Text message containing Venues of their Training in their respective States of Residence.