TIPS TO GUIDE FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES AND THE REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF NIGERIAN FOREIGN-TRAIN GRADUATE
|Requirements For Registration Of Nigerian Foreign-Trained Graduates|
Requirements For Registration Of Nigerian Foreign-Trained Graduates
1. Click on this link https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ForeignReq.aspx to read
requirements for foreign trained graduates Mobilization Process.
2. Pre-camp Physical Verification for 2022 Batch ‘A’ starts from 14th to 18th February, 2022.
3. Visit www.nysc.org.ng to register
4. Upload all original documents as required online, failure to comply means, you will not be evaluated.
5. Do not create multiple accounts on the Portal.
Note that SSCE result to be uploaded must be equal or greater than four years as at the time of graduation.
6. Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated so as to obtain Evaluation Letter.
7. Select a Centre and date for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration and adhere to the selected centre and date strictly.
8. Foreign-trained graduates must physically present themselves for Pre-Camp Verification after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree Certificates, transcript and travel documents.
9. You are to print your Clearance Slip after you have been successfully verified and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment.
Read This Also
Requirements For Registration Of Nigerian Foreign-Trained Graduates
1. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
The Originals and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the National Youth Service Corps (please note that downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statement of result and Attestation letters are not acceptable); viz:
First university degree or HND certificate
Complete official transcription of the First Degree or HND course
Mark sheet (for Indian universities only)
O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE ,GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA e.t.c
Note That Online result Print-out is not acceptabe in place of the original certificate
Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five(5) subjects (including English and mathematics) in not less than two(2) sittings
Please note that persons who did a ‘Top up’ programme/Course are required to upload their foundation Certificate e.g APTECH, OND, NIIT, INFORMATICTS etc
Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of completion of housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable
Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria
Nurses are to present original Licence and Certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria
Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their Licence and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria
2. TRAVEL DOCUMENT: NIGERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT SHOWING CLEARLY:
Entry visa to the country of study
First Departure Date from Nigeria
Date of return to Nigeria after the period of study
Date page of the passport
Graduates with dual nationality are required to Up-load Data pages of both International Passports and present the Passport for verification at the Camp (where more than one international Passports were used during the period of study, candidates should upload Data Pages of the International Passports
Residence Permit (for Graduates from Institutions located within West African Countries Only)
3. LOSS OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
In the event of loss of international passport, a prospective Corps Member is expected to obtain the following:
Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing
Evidence of stay in country of study and a New International Passport
Personal Data page of the newly obtained International Passport must be uploaded
4. LOSS OF ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS: For loss of academic credentials, the following are required:
Confirmation of result from either the examination body (for loss of O’level certificates) or the institution of graduation (for loss of degree, HND, certificates as the case may be)
5. Certificates not written in English Language must be translated at the Embassy of the country of study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before presentation to the NYSC.
6. Special Note:
Holders of Diploma of Higher Education and Higher Certificate of Education are not qualified for mobilization. Therefore, they need not register
Attestation Letter, Letter of completion of course To Whom It May Concern letter or any related document is not acceptable in lieu of Degree or HND Certificate, Please
Statements of Results are also not acceptable in lieu of any certificate
Please note that NYSC Management reserves the right to refer to Federal Ministry of Education for Verification, any institution or document which status is questionable
Married women would be deployed to the State where their husbands are domiciled, provided their marriage certificates, Husband’s Identification, e.g. Drivers License, International Passport, National ID Card and evidences of change of name are Uploaded/Presented
Physical verification of all credentials uploaded by foreign Graduates will take place at the Orientation Camp
Foreign Trained Corps Members should not send their credentials home after preliminary registration in the Camp until the credentials are physically verified by duly assigned officer(s) from National Youth Service Corps, National Directorate Headquarters Abuja. Foreign trained Corps Members should also remain in the camp until their credentials are physically verified
Any Foreign trained Corps Member who is relocated must show evidence of physical verification of his/her credentials before he/she is registered in the state of relocation
Oxford Brookes, Professional Certificates, Correspondence Courses and Certificates through online courses are not acceptable
Scanned, online print out or photocopies of Credentials are not acceptable
Foreign graduates who are Exempted from Service must present all academic credentials and International Passport uploaded for physical verification at the Evaluation Division, Corps Mobilization Department, National youth Service Corps, National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja before Exemption Certificate is issued
Foreign graduates who are excluded from Service must also present all academic credentials and International Passport uploaded for physical verification at the Evaluation Division, Corps Mobilization Department, National Youth Service Corps, National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja before Exclusion Letter is printed online
10. If you are exempted from Service, you will be notified when to collect your Exemption Certificate on your dashboard at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja.
11. Those excluded from Service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
12. Join Telegram