Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment for the year 2022 Employment.
|Nigerian custom service 2022-2023|
Hello and welcome to the 2022/2022 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Application Portal, in this article we will be guiding you step by step precept by a precept on how each aspirant can apply for the NCS Recruitment. So we urge all applicants to follow all guidelines that have been outlined on this portal.
Here is the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment for the year 2022 Employment exercise, and by this, we will be writing on how to successfully be part of the recruitment without stress provided that you followed the guidelines the Nigerian Customs Service authorities have put in place, more important details will be unfolded below.
As long as you are a Nigerian, you are qualified to apply for the NCS Employment Application form that is out online, provided that you have what it takes to start the application, which is most importantly the requirement and other minor qualifications that will enable you to be part of this opportunity.
Is the NCS RECRUITMENT FORM OUT FOR 2022?
There have been many questions lately about the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment for 2022 if the form is out online, but here is what you need to know about the Nigerian Customs Service, the Employment form for 2022 is not yet processed, that is to say, that the application form has not been made public by the authorities, so the best thing to do now is to prepare yourself more fully by making sure you have the necessary requirement that will qualify you to participate in the upcoming NCS recruitment.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE NCS?
The following are the basic conditions that all applicants must meet in order to be considered for a position in customs:
- By birth or descent, you must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Males must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and females must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Males must have a completely extended chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters.
- A government medical officer must certify that you are physically and mentally fit for service.
- You must not be disabled in any way, either physically or mentally.
- You will be free of any financial shame.
- Be of good moral character and have never been convicted of a criminal offense.
- Present a state of origin certificate signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their respective Local Governments. Liaison officers’ signatures on certificates are not permissible.
Applicants who meet these criteria should proceed to the portal’s application form and fill it out. The procedures are described in the following section.
For more update about nigerian custom service keep on touch in the below link👇