Apply for 2022/2023 Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps (LNSC).
Lagos state Neibourhood safety Agengy
LAGOS STATE NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY CORPS (LNSC)
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) is a uniformed security agency established by a law of the Lagos State House of Assembly in 2016 to assist the Police and other security agencies to maintain law and order in the state. They operate in all the 57 LGA/LCDA in Lagos.
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) officers are indigenous locals from the various LGA/LCDA where they operate, which is a deliberate policy in order to make use of their local knowledge to achieve maximum grass root intelligence gathering and community policing.
Functions of LNSC include:
- • Gathering information about crimes, crime in progress, suspicious activities and crime suspects among other things.
- • Making available such relevant information on rimes, crime in progress, suspicious activities and crime suspects to the police or other security agencies that require it.
- • Putting structure in place to ensure that hoodlums and cult groups do not have the opportunity to operate.
- • Undertaking routine motorized patrol day and night.
- • Reducing the crime rate and ensuring that offenders are identified and made to account for their misdeeds.
- • Following up on arrest of offenders to the court and ensuring justice.
- • Timely reporting of suspicious activities and crimes in progress to the police or other security agencies and improving relationship between the police and the community as it concerns law enforcement.
- • Contributing to maintaining community peace.
The Suitable and qualified applicants are required to apply for the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps (LNSC) 2022, for a successful application and shortlisting, applicants are to follow proper registration guide and requirements
General Requirements at Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps (LNSC) 2022
Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement for not less than 0.87 meters
Applicants with any of the following cases need not apply:
- Fracture, stammering, or any other natural disability
- Pregnant woman
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps Recruitment 2022 Academic Qualifications
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution;
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
Click on the below link to APPLY👇