Associate Managing Consultant, Business Development Mexico City, Mexico
Associate Managing Consultant, Business Development
AMC, Business Development | Sales & Servicing
Mastercard Data & Services (D&S), the professional services arm of Mastercard, provides payments-focused consultancy services to financial institutions, governments, and merchants worldwide. With unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs, and a successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payment lifecycle, Mastercard D&S addresses clients’ challenges and opportunities, enhances Mastercard’s strategic and tactical performance, and establishes Mastercard as a global thought leader.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities:
The AMC, Business Development, is an active team member who contributes to achieving sales targets and generating and closing opportunities with Mastercard’s clients. While the individual is not expected to be a subject matter expert in the payments industry, he/she will demonstrate consultative sales management experience, problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage the day-to-day relationship with clients.
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post-graduate degree preferred
• Strong commercially/business development oriented experience
• Strong relationship management skills
• Technical fluency (i.e., comfortable with technology solutions, able to discuss trends and simplify concepts)
• Work experience in management consulting preferred
• Ability to work on a team or independently, and to influence and build consensus
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in managing projects and teams
• Fluency in Spanish and English
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process, interview candidates by phone or video, and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.