The Portal For Applying Lagos State Primary And Secondary School Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 is now Open.
Lagos state teachers recruitment
The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment will employ teachers in both Primary and Secondary schools across Lagos state.
The Lagos state government is massively recruiting teachers into the state’s primary and secondary schools to enhance learning.
Application into the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment program is completely free of charge, all applicants are advised to meet all the requirements before applying.
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Requirements for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Form 2022/2023
- Applicants must be Nigerians who have Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASRRA) Number.
- Must not be less than 18years of age.
- Have at least five (5) Credits in O’Level and possess a degree in Education registerable with the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- They must have a testimonial of good conduct from their last employer or if not previously employed, from the last school or college attended.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and must be ready to work in any Public School in Lagos State.
- Candidates must also possess a B.Sc. in a relevant subject, plus a post-graduate diploma certificate in education obtained from a recognized institution for those who are not education graduates.