The Portals for Applying NG CARES Stimulus Grant Programme 2022 Still ongoing Here’s The Step-By-Step On How To Apply.
The Federal Government has again brought another programme that is aimed at mitigating the effect of Covid-19 pandemic.
This time the programme is supported by the world Bank.The name of the programme is NG CARES which simply means National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus.
With a mandate to tackle food crises, poverty and also recovery of micro, small and medium-sized enterprise.
This is aimed at helping poor Nigerians during this pandemic era.
With this program on board, help will also be extended to small farmers and small and medium-sized enterprises that have been hit badly with the covid19 pandemic.
With this program on board, help will also be extended to small farmers and small and medium-sized enterprises that have been hit badly with the covid19 pandemic.This is aimed at helping poor Nigerians during this pandemic era.
With this program on board, help will also be extended to small farmers and small and medium-sized enterprises that have been hit badly with the covid19 pandemic.Fund available for NG CARES.
Wold Bank is said to be bringing in about 750 million dollars from the period of 2021 to 2023.
The plan arrangement has it that within just two years about 20 million dollars will be sent to each state to make NG CARES a reality while Abuja will get 15 million dollars
- Micro businesses (3 – 9 employees): this means that a micro business unit should have like 3 to 9 employees before they will granted access to the loan.
- Small businesses (10 – 50 employees): for small business unit they will need to boast of 10 to 50 employees.:
- Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, etc.)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- That you have suffered financial set back.
- You need to own any business for business categoriesNG-Cares is a scheme of the Federal and World Bank.
It was established to help reduce the high level poverty and access to funds as a result of Covid-19 pandemAbout 750 million dollars has been made available by world Bank.
Federal government will play a supervisory role.
State are to implement the usage of the fund as they are the ones to locate those vulnerable people in the grass root.
There is no central portal created for this scheme now.
Individual state have their portal open for this purpose.
How To Apply
There are enumerators in each local Government so it’s advisable you make contact with them for registration purposes but if you couldn’t get in touch with them you can still meet your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President.
INTERESTED SHOULD CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO ACCESS THE NG CARES APPLICATION TO ALL STATE.