CALL FOR APPLICATION: Tradegrid Recruitment Portal Is Opened For Lead Manager For global community of Oil and Gas player Here’s The Guide On How To Apply
Country Manager (Nigeria)
Tradegrid, an industry-leading smart trading company providing unparalleled world-class support to a global community of Oil and Gas players, is currently seeking an acceptable and experienced manager for its growth phase. The Country Manager (CM Nig.) will lead and manage the operations and expansion of the Nigerian office..
|TradeGrade Recruitmen paper|
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field (preferably a master’s degree).
Significant experience in the financial services sector or consulting.
- 10 years of more Management experience in a multinational is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Exceptionally well organized, self-driven, flexible, and able to thrive in complex terrain.
- Outstanding negotiating skills.
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills.
- A solid history of data-driven strategic development.
Read This Also
For more information and to apply, visit: www.dragnetscreening.ng
Application closes on the 25th of April, 2022.
Do you know anyone that is fit for this position?
Tell them to quickly grab this opportunity now.
Want to get more information and to apply for the role?
Click Here For both 2 slots of Campany secretary and country manager