The Nigerian Navy Has Released The Names Of The Successful Recruitment, Conducted on March/12/2022.
Navy press Release
The Nigerian Navy has released the names of the successful recruitment drive conducted on March 12, 2022.
1. The candidates listed below have passed the Nigerian Batch 33 recruitment test held on March 12, 2022.
Candidates are invited for further discussions at the Nigerian Naval Academy Ojo (Navy), Lagos, Borokiri Port Harcourt Secondary School, Rivers State or NDA Old Site, Kaduna as reserved. for their state of origin.
2. Interviews will be conducted simultaneously at the centers from 9 – 29 April 2022. Discussions will include certification / certification, medical / physical and written tests. Candidates should come up with the following items:
A. Original origin and copy of their certificates.
B. Original origin and copy of valid driver’s license (Part H only).
C. Origin and copy of Original State / LGA certificate.
D. National Identity Card / Slip.
E. Writing material.
F. Two pairs of blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
G. Pair of designer / trainer and socks.
H. Bed sheets and pillowcases.
I. Set of cutlery.
J. Four (4) of the most recent 30X30mm passport size on white wall.
K. Face masks and hand sanitizers.
L. Toilet supplies (bath and laundry soap, toothpaste and brush etc.).
You Read Also: Microsoft Africa Transformation Office in collaboration with NIRSAL has organised a mentorship and funding opportunity 2022/2023 for Nigerians who are interesting in providing Agro and Agro-Tech solutions.
3. Only one candidate will be interviewed and if he / she is found to be short of any standard, his / her candidacy will be suspended at every stage of the interview.
4. If any information provided by the candidates at any time during the election is found to be false, it will be canceled and may be submitted to the Armed Forces. Nigerian police to seek his approval. the possibility of prosecuting him.
5. Failure by any applicant to provide details of his / her medical history during the entire selection process as described on Forma Examination Pro will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even in the Service.
6. Any candidate who fails to submit an assessment report at a designated center of his state on the date set by his party, shall disqualify his candidacy.
Candidates should attend interviews at designated centers in accordance with Batch States as shown below