The Portal For Applying Dangote Recruitment Programme 2022 Is Now Open, Click Here To Apply.
Dangote Recruitment 2022
Dangote Recruitment Programme – Dangote Group is currently recruiting interested and qualified applicants to fill the vacancies in their company.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Tax Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description – Dangote Recruitment Programme.
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to manage multiple operations in the tax practice area and deliver quality tax services, that will increase the firm’s reputation.
You will serve as a business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and implementing strategies to aid Dangote Cement PLC (DCP) in complying with tax legislation.
- Accurately preparing and filing federal and state tax returns on time.
- Developing tax strategies for DCP being tax-compliant.
- Identifying tax problems and developing solutions.
- Completing responses and schedules in preparation for income tax audits.
- Monitoring developments in tax legislation.
- Reviewing tax returns.
- Informing management and staff of developments in tax legislation.
- Supervising tax team members to ensure that tax returns are completed correctly.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the various tax authority.
Minimum Requirements – Dangote Recruitment Programme.
Candidates must have a minimum of: A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
Candidates should possess professional certificates such as. ACA, ACCA etc.
Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in related field
Big 4 working experience is an added advantage.
Competencies – Dangote Recruitment Programme
Proven experience as a tax manager, public accountant or similar role.
Extensive knowledge of tax legislation.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Strong analytical and communication skills.
Sound problem-solving skills.
The ability to work with different taxation software.