Apply For Coordinator, Measurement, Learning & Evaluation at Kano Project Support Units
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience and/or coursework in designing, implementing or managing MLE systems or processes
- Past experience in the development sector/measurement and evaluation of programs is desirable.
- Experience working with regulatory/government affairs is highly desirable
- Experience in program design and MLE plan development
- Ability to design MLE tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and evaluations.
- Expertise in communications concepts, practices, strategies, and tactics based on an understanding of key audiences and objectives
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders and partners, both public and private
- Proactive, self-starter, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge on writing technical reports and manuscripts
- Has the capacity to conduct literature and desk reviews with minimal support
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated
- Available to travel to deep field for project quality purposes
We leverage our staff and department expertise across five programmatic areas:
Health Delivery Systems
Public Health Emergency Management Systems
Disease Surveillance Systems
Laboratory & Diagnostic Systems
Nutrition & Food Security Systems
In each of these programmatic areas, we partner with governments, communities, nonprofits, and other stakeholders to generate holistic solutions because we believe that every community deserves access to the types of tools that can enable them to lead healthier lives.