Apply For Postdoctoral Researcher Pohang University of Science and Technology Pohang, North Gyeongsang, South Korea
• Enzymatic process for therapeutic DNA/RNA manufacturing, capping.
• Bio-purification/separation process; flow filtration, chromatography, conjugation
• Synthesis and efficacy (in-vitro or in-vivo) of drug delivery systems
• Ph. D. in the area of biochemistry, biotechnology, biochemical engineering, food science and related fields
• Published paper(s) (IF>5.0) as a first author during career
• Must be able to join within 3 months
Area of Research
• Continuous-flow downstream process of biopharmaceuticals in microfluidics
• Link and assembly chemistry for drug delivery carrier/vector
• Continuous manufacturing and efficacy test of nanocapsules, LNP/liposome
• Salary: >35 mill KRW/year (including 4 insurances), depending on career
• Publication Incentives + 2 weeks paid break per year
• Highly qualified candidates may apply for Korean government sponsor program (see http://www.krf-help.net/), Brain Pool Program (<$177,000 person/year), Korea Research Fellowship (<$62,000/person/year); as similar to JSPS or Humboldt
Documents to be Submitted
1. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2. Name and contact details of at least two referees.
All documents should be addressed to Prof. Dong-Pyo Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org) electronically. The position can be extended in a yearly base on mutual understanding.