Call For Application: Apply For Full Time Job As Director, Area Marketing – Mastercard Foundry
Director, Area Marketing – Mastercard Foundry
New York City, New York
• You will quickly get up to speed on our business landscape, dozens of solutions, the Fintech ecosystem, and understanding competitive dynamics and positioning opportunities within the category to define and differentiate Mastercard powerfully with external audiences.
• You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders, including subject matter experts, executives, and key business partners throughout the organization.
• Create focused narratives to increase Mastercard’s visibility as an innovative player and strategic partner with key external audiences and customers.
• Work across executives and internal teams to synthesize business and product themes, leveraging diverse expertise to generate new ideas/content.
• Identify opportunities to amplify content via partners, influencers, proprietary events, speaking engagements, and social media.
• Deliver presentations on emerging tech, payment, and commerce trends
• Gather and measure visitor insights and capture evolving customer needs and market learnings
• Develop and distribute all internal and external release related communications, including schedule, system impacts, and release notes
All About You
• Extensive experience with product marketing, content creation, and strategic communications — we have a strong preference for payments, SaaS, FinTech, or consulting experience.
• Exceptional storytelling skills and demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and compellingly, excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a portfolio of writing experience.
• Experience collaborating with designers and visual storytellers productively to complement the written word
• Able to work collaboratively
• SME engagement for POV extraction
• Metrics & benchmarking
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
• Self-motivated with a track record of delivering success while operating within a fast-paced, team environment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.