How To Apply For NG CARES Stimulus Grant Programme.Click Here To Check.
Ng cares stimulus program
How to Apply for NG CARES Stimulus Programme – Grant of N750 Million:
The Nigeria COVID-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) programme is an intervention, designed to restore the livelihoods of all Nigerians poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating recovery of micro, small and medium business.
The National COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) will assist vulnerable Nigerians who were hit by the pandemic.
- Micro businesses (3 – 9 employees).
- mall businesses (10 – 50 employees).
Application Supporting documents:
- Proof of identification (NIN, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card. Etc.).
- Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driving Licence).
- Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank).
How To Apply?
Steps on how to Apply for NG CARES Stimulus Programme.
To apply for the NG CARES stimulus programme, interested applicants can apply through the NG CARES is the federal government initiative with support from the World Bank to mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Interested applicants can apply through the NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration information.