Apply For Scholarship: Application ARABIC Course at Kuwait University 2022/2023
it is International Islamic Charitable Organization (11CO) — Kuwait to call for applications from non-Arabic speaking interested individuals who may like to attend Arabic classes for non-Arabic speakers in Kuwait.
Conditions and Documents required for Application: The following will be provided:
- Return Ticket
- Food and Accommodation
- Monthly Allowance.
Conditions and Documents required for Application:
1. Qualification: Higher Secondary School (Minimum), or its equivaient.
2. Age. between 18 – 27 years old.
3. The Applicants should not speak Arabic.
4. Full-time commitment for the entire program.
All data inctuded in educational certificate, passport, and birth certificate must be identical.
1. The Certificate of qualification should be endorsed by the Ministry of Education.
2. Photographs (Size: 4×6), with blue background.
3 Medical examination certificate for HIV – HBSAG(B+C) – SYPHILIS – TUBERECULOSIS – LEGBROSY – 19-COVID, venfied by his home country.
4. A Pohce Clearance Certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct), venfied by Kuwan Embassy.
5. Curculum Vitae (Biography/Resume)
6. A Copy of birth certificate
7. A Copy of passport (Minimum of the validity is 3 year).
– All Documents should be transiated into Arabic Language. – All documents (English and Arabic) should be scanned in pdf format and emailed to:
Closing date Sunday 24”, July, 2022