Call For Application: Apply For Manager, Digital Solutions Go to Market, Financial Institutions
Manager, Digital Solutions Go to Market, Financial Institutions
Mastercard is a global payment company with operation in +200 countries with hundreds of millions of consumers and businesses daily using our products and services. Our vision is a world beyond cash where we enable people and businesses to send and receive funds simply, securely and with control across the world. Being a leading global brand and and a S&P top 20 company we pride ourself of still having a ”glocal” doing well by doing good culture with decency at its core.
As a response to the evolving changing payment market, Mastercard has over the past years been on a journey from a pure cards network into now offering a full suite of payment solutions such as Account to Account, Open Banking, Bill Payments, Blockchains, CO2 Emission Tracking and much more. As such, we are a partner and an employer well equipped to meet and drive the future.
With a close to cashless and highly digitized community, Nordics & Baltics is at the forefront of driving the global payments innovation and the region is frequently considered to be a role model to be exported elsewhere. With Mastercard’s strong footprint and many years of experience from the local market, working for Mastercard in the Nordics & Baltics you will have an opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of payments and commerce both locally and globally.
The Customer Solutions Center is Mastercard’s local product and services function which develops and packages solutions based on our customers’ needs by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings. The Customer Solutions Centre is a partner to account managers and sales teams in actively helping them ‘tell the story’ to our customers and partners.
To further response to this quickly changing market landscape we are now expanding the Customer Solutions Center with Solutions Enablement Managers to accelerate the market deployment of our digital solutions.
As Solutions Enablement Manager for Financial Institutions, with a particular focus on large issuing customers you will be responsible for executing the enablement of digital solutions with these partners. A key point of attention of the role will be to help issuing institutions to design the integration of Click to Pay and other Mastercard digital solutions within their banking environment. This will be done with a strong focus on User and Customer Experience. You will partner with the sales, account management and delivery teams to ensure the organization successfully executes on its enablement plan.
As a Solutions Enablement Manager for Financial Institutions, you will be a ‘go to’ product expert, and in turn responsible for:
• Identify and drive the successful click to pay and other digital solutions architecture for issuers to provide showcases in Europe
• Provide specialist support to the sales teams in pre and after sale partner meetings with detailed technical understanding of product features to identify and implement solutions (in partnership with both Product Enablement Manager and the regional product manager in the European Product Management team)
• Provide expert level product/technical support to customers implementing the solutions
• Lead the technical solution discovery and workshops with the customers to design best in class consumer experiences
• Guide and partner with customers to deliver the best possible UX related to Mastercard’s products
• Be a point of contact representing individual projects on market-level program calls
• Ability to communicate situationally with technically literate and non-literate stakeholders to build and implement new features as required
• Regularly interact with regional product enablement team and technical teams to develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the products
• Advise and help preventing well known technical issue
• Become a subject matter expert in Mastercard Digital Products
• Technical product enablement skills including customer facing experience
• 5+ years of experience working as solution architect or product manager
• Payment Industry experience – market experience in a Bank would be desirable
• Experience supporting teams integrating API or similar web-based technologies into existing systems. High attention to details, adaptable, executes with a sense of urgency and strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to explain technical topics in simple terms; able to think quickly and react to client-impacting situations
• Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with limited direction
• Familiarity with a range of bank payment technologies and how their ecosystem works
• Ability to travel
• Language: Fluency in English is required and Fluency in a Nordic language is a merit
Known internally as: Solution Enablement Manager – Financial Institutions, Digital Products & Solutions, Nordics & Baltics