Scholarship Opportunities: Federal Government Has Open Scholarship Program For Education Student 75,000 For Degree And 50,000 For NCE Student Here’s The Guide On How To Apply
In fulfillment of Mr President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu has invited applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022/2022 Federal Government Bursary Award for Education Students.
Are you a Nigerian Student in college of Education or Tertiary Institutions studying Education Course, here is your chance to get a Scholarship Funding for your Education.
Scholarships Amount for that 2022/2022 Federal Government Bursary Award for Education Students are as follows:
1. Tertiary Institution Education Students – N150,000 per year. That N75,000 per Semester.
Gwamnatin Tarayya Ta Bude Shafin Bayarda Tallafin Karatu Sabon Tallafi na Gwamnatin Tarayya Ga Ɗaliban Education: Ɗaliban Education Masu Karatun Digiri Za’a Basu N75,000 (Degree), suma kuma Ɗalibai Maau NCE N50,000 duk semester
2. College of Education Students – N100,000 per year. That is N50,000 per Semester.
According to a public announcement titled
“FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BURSARY AWARDS TO NIGERIAN STUDENTS STUDYING EDUCATION IN NIGERIAN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION AND UNIVERSITIES and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Education, Andrew David Adejo, the deadline for submission of application is 21st October, 2022.
Eligibility criteria for the 2022/2022 Federal Government Bursary Award for Education Students.
1. Applicants must be studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
2. Applicants must be full-time students.
3. All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
4. A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
5. Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
How to Apply for 2022/2022 Federal Government Bursary Award for Education Students
1. Complete online at https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
2. Or directly follow https://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/35565
3. Submit and print a copy
4. Attach photocopies of the following documents:
(i)Letter of Admission
(ii) Current school’s identity card
APPLICATION FORMS are available online at www.education.gov.ng and the deadline for submission of application is 21st October, 2022.
Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian Unievristy Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE), hence no way for cheating.
Note also that application attracts no fee.
For further enquiries, please visit www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750.