Call For Application: Apply For Kaduna State Polytechnic Recruitment For The Position Of Registrar
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of REGISTRAR of Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna.
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Polytechnic, He/She és responsible to the Rector for the day to day administrating of the Polytechnic and shall perform such other duties as the Governing Council, or the Rector, as the case mia) be, from time to time require him/her todo. He/She isone of the Principal officers of the Polytechnic. He/She heads Registry Department and is the custodian of Polytechnic documents.
He/She is the Secretary to the Council, the Academic Bourd and any Committee of the Council.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Must hold # Grst Degree with a minimum of second-class lower division or Higher National Diploma (HND) with at beast @ lower credit in Social Sciences, Education, Arts, Humanities and other related courses frum a revognizd institution of higher learning.
2. Must have a msnimum of twenty-two (22) years post quahfcation cognate experience for first Degree and HND Holders or Master Degree in relevant Discipline with a rmnimum of nincteen (19) years post qualification cognate expenence, or Doctorate Degree (PhD) in relevant discipline with s minimum of thirteen (13) years post qualification cognate expencnee, at least ten (10)Ycars of which must be gained in a Polytechnic or similar TVET institutions read also>>>>>>>>>>>>JOB VACANCY : APPLY FOR TRUST TV EDITORIAL RECRUITMENT ABUJA
3. Must be a registered member with relevant professional bodes recognized by Federal Government.
4. Must be currenth on the rank of Deputy Registrar for a period not less than Four (4) years in a Ligher mstitution of learning
3 Must be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Skill und Packages. Read also>>>>>>>>>>>>>Job Opportunity at Ongoing Arewa24 Series Film Kwana Casa’in
6. Must not be more than fiftynine (59) vears of age as al the date the post will be vacant.
7. Demonstrate evidence of strong administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in administration poticy formulation, good human relation and positive managerial attributes,
8. Knowledgeable in the Public Service Rules and Regulations of the Polytechnac System.
9. Bea person whois not likely to pursue racial, gender, political, reltpsous or other sectional interest.
10. He morally sound, of impccvable characicr, proven integrity and free from financial embarrassment.
11. Be physically and mentally fit (mth evidence from s Government hospital).
Applicants are required to submit twenty (20) copies of typed written application letter, curricufum vitae, and attach photocopies of all relevant documents to their applications giving the details in the following order:
A. Full Names (SURNAME first and underlined).
B. Date and Place of Birth.
C. State of Origin and Local Government Area.
D. Nationality and bow acquired.
E Marital Status.
F Number and ages of children.
G Current Postal Address including telephone number and email address.
H. Educational Institutions attended with Dates.
I Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with dates.
J. Membership of Professsonal Bodics/Association Honours and Distinctions (if any).
k. Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
L. Previous Emplover(s)and Post(s)held with dates.
M. Present Employment to include status, duties and any other relevant experience.
N. Statement of own Vision for the Polytechnic.
O. Other activitics outside current employment.
P. Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (Emplover, Educational and Personal) who are to forward Confidential Reports directly to the Rector Kaduna Polyicchnic, Kaduna State, such referees should be able to attcst to the candidates claim to high academic and managerial capabilitics as weil as to the candidate’s notable uprightncss.
How to Submit Application
After you gather everything kindly submit your application to the office of the RECTOR six weeks after the publications date of the Recruitment paper.