NPC Recruitment Update: Here’s The Recruitment For The NPC Ad-hoc Staff for the 2023 Population and Housing Census, Screening Procedures
This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for the 2023 Population and Housing Census ad-hoc staff recruitment has commenced. The application starts 31st October 2022 and ends 28th December 2022.
General Application Requirements are:
- National Identification Number
- Valid and Functional Gmail Account Valid and Functional Phone Number
- Valid and Functional /Operational Commercial Bank
- Account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Valid Educational Qualifications.
- Access to and knowledge on the use of computers, tablets & smartphones is an added advantage.
The Recruitment Review Team would examine, and screen applicants based on their NIN, documents (School Certificates), and photo passport.
First-level screening would be conducted on the portal by filtering the applicants based on the stated requirements.
Physical screening would be conducted at the LGA’s designated centres.
The LRRT is composed of: LGA Comptroller – Chairman One NPC Desk Officer – Secretary Designated LGA Staff
Data quality assistants/ coordinator
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply via the below link address
All the best