Opportunity Alert from Nelson Mandela University Law Clinic To Apply Forpost of Candidate Legal Practitioner in the Law Clinic
The Law Clinic invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the post of Candidate Legal Practitioner in the Law Clinic from 1 March 2023. Read also>>>>>>>>NITDA BLOCKCHAIN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE: IF YOU ARE AMONG THE NITDA BLOCKCHAIN SCHOLARSHIP THIS MASSAGE IS FOR YOU
The Nelson Mandela University Law Clinic seeks 3 Candidate Legal Practitioners to join its enthusiastic litigation team. Appointment to this contract position will commence 1 March 2023
This position offers you the opportunity to:
- Join a vibrant University Law Clinic practicing !aw of an excellent standard;
- Contribute towards Access to Justice and the legal empowerment of disadvantaged individuals and communities.
- Work on challenging cases and appear in the Magistrates’ Courts;
- Work in a supportive and stimulating environment in a dynamic university
- An LLB degree, with required standing to register / cede as a Candidate Legal Practitioner;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills essential;
- A commitment to ensuring access to justice tor the indigent;
- The ability to work independently and show initiative.
Language competency in both English and, either isiXhosa and / or Afrikaans e Language competency in English, isiXhosa and Afrikaans is an advantage
In your application, you are required to highlight your strengths and experience relevant to the Advertised position. Also, include anything else that you feel may be pertinent to the Selection Panel by forwarding your covering letter, stating your experience and competence in performing the above-mentioned key functions, detailed curriculum vitae, LLB Certificate or Academic Record indtcating completion of the Degree as well your vision for your work in the Clinic during the next year or two. Kindly also include 3 relevant References with contact details of Referees.
Please submit applications electronically to Sikhulule Matshoba at Sikhulule.Matshoba@mandela.ac.za.
The application Deadline is 31 January 2023
Agajahub publisher wishes you Successful Application.