Scholarship Opportunity: Apply For SPMB Seleksi penerimaan Baru Universities Scholarship In Indonesia
- Be non-Indonesian citizens (those who hold Indonesian citizenships are not eligible)
- Show a strong interest in seeking a bachelor’s degree program at UNS
- Be willing and able to attend an interview over a video call
- Not have hold refugee status
- Not have been convicted of felony or significant criminals which caused the applicant to be prisoned
- Have financial support
- Complete all the required documents
Applicants must show competence in English, shown by a TOEFL certificate with minimum score of 450 for natural science programs and 500 for social science program, or certificates of other academic English proficiency tests having equivalent score.
Applicants who get admitted are required to complete the Indonesian language course organized by UNS Language Centre. This course is covered by the scholarship.
1. Full scholarship
- Coverage of the scholarship:
- tuition fee waiver
- monthly living cost
- free Indonesian language course
- student dormitory
- breakfast meal at student dormitory
2. Partial scholarship
Coverage of the scholarship:
tuition fee waiver e free Indonesian language course
UNS Scholarship is applicable for all programs (specifically for programs in the Faculty of Medicine or Medical Sciences, the quota is limited). Students are thoroughly responsible for all other fees and expenses such as airfare, visas and immigration fees, additional accommodation and meals, transportation,
health insurance, and other personal expenses.