Important Update About NPC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment About Shortlisting Of Enumerators, Supervisors, Quality Assurance and More
NPC COMMENCES TRAINING OF FUNCTIONARIES FOR THE 2023 POPULATION AND HOUSING CENSUS
The National population Commission NPC has closed receiving the applicants through the portal as the new application icon disappeared from the NPC Recruitment website,
The total number of functionaries to be trained and deployed for the 2023 Census is 786,741 consisting of 623,797 enumerators, 125,944 supervisors, 24,001 Data Quality Assistants, 12,000 Field Coordinators, 1,000 Data Quality Managers, 1639 Training Centre Administrators and 59,000 LGA level facilitators.
The remaining categories that has not Yet been approved by the National population Commission NPC are to be checking the status of their Application through the NPC Recruitment portal https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
How to Check Your NPC Recruitment Application Status?
- Open the official NPC Recruitment portal
- Click on check My Application status.
- Input your application I’d in the space provided.
- Wait for the system to process and give you results either Approved or Pending.
- Agajahub publishers wishes you Successful Application thanks again please drop your question about the Recruitment and remember to share this to your friends and family.