CBN RELEASED 2 METHODS AND 5 SIMPLE STEPS ON HOW TO DEPOSIT OLD NAIRA NOTE TO ANY CENTRAL BANK NEAREST TO YOU
The federal Bank of Nigeria has today come up with two simple method and the five-step in which you can use to deposit your money in any nearest Central Bank branch in Nigeria,
People are looking for the way to deposit there all the naira notes they have the financial body of Nigeria which is Central Bank has simplepie things into 2 method.
2 method to deposit old Naira Note in Central Bank
1. By Generating online Reference number by filling form online in central bank portal:-
2. By Collecting form in any central bank
5 Simple steps to deposit money in any Nearest Central Bank
1. If you take the money, it will not be exchanged for new ones, but it will be deposited in your bank account.
2. The authority will check and make sure that your bank account does not have any problems, before giving you the money, if it is understood that there is a problem with your bank account, then your money will be returned to you. 6 WELL SUMMARIZE INFORMATION ON HOW THE 2023 ELECTION WILL BE CONDUCTED FROM THE ELECTION COMMISSION’S WEBSITE
3. Someone will not pay someone else’s money. Everyone will bring their own money and their bank account will be deposited into it.
4. Before you go to the CBN bank to withdraw money, you need to visit the bank’s website to fill in the deposit form, so that you can get a reference number that you will use. (Whoever fails to do this, will be given the form to fill in there)
5. This work will be carried out from now until February 17 (which is the 17th of this month) and will be closed from this time.