6 WELL SUMMARIZE INFORMATION ON HOW THE 2023 ELECTION WILL BE CONDUCTED FROM THE ELECTION COMMISSION’S WEBSITE.
The Independent national Electoral commission INEC has figure out 6 summarize guidelines on how the 2023 election will be conducted.
How The 2023 Election Will Be Conducted?
1. Voting will start at 8:30 am.
2. You will give your election card to the officials of the electoral commission for verification by using the bimodal voter accreditation system, which is known as BVAS.
3. The voter will check the list to make sure that his name is in the list of those who will vote in this polling booth.
4 will use the BVAS device to verify that you are who this voter card is by taking a picture of your face or thumbprint.
5. After you have been identified, you will be given a ballot paper to vote.
6. After you have been given a paper, you will go to a separate corner to vote for the candidate you want in secret and put the paper in the ballot box.
7. Then you can leave the polling booth. And if you need to see how it will be counted, you can stand from a distance of 300 meters.
8. Voting will start at 8:30 am and will end at 2:30 pm. Election officials will give the opportunity to anyone who is in the polling line before 2:30 p.m. to vote, even after that time has passed. But anyone who comes to the polling line after 2:30 will not be allowed to vote.