Nurse Educator Jobs Near Me 2023 In United States and Europe
|nurse educator jobs near me|
Today Agajahub publisher has decided to make an investigation about a nurse educator possible job in Europe more especially America, UK, Germany and other place like in Mexico and Canada Australia.
According to an investigation there is alot of possible vacancies for Nurse educator nearest American looking for job,
there’s some urgent vacancies for those who are looking for the job and we will sort out legit platforms that are given a job for both those who are just looking for the job and those who are looking for the job urgently as far as they are nurse educator personals.
What is The possible Salary/income for Nurse Educator Near Me
Possible yearly income for Nurse Educator Jobs near America and Europe is ranging from 67,983$ which is 5,657.75$ monthly.
A Graphic Representative Of Nurse Educator Salary Near USA and Europe
|Possible yearly income for Nurse Educator Jobs in USA and Europe ( copyright zippia)|
Here are list of Some job opportunities for nurse educators in the USA and Europe:
Here’s The list of Possible nurse educator jobs near You in USA:
- Clinical Nursing Faculty – University of California, San Francisco
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – Columbia University
- Nurse Educator – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Clinical Instructor – University of Miami
- Director of Nursing Education – Mayo Clinic
- Nursing Faculty – University of Alabama
- Nurse Educator – Cleveland Clinic
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – New York University
- Clinical Education Specialist – Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nursing Instructor – University of Texas
- Nursing Education Coordinator – Stanford Health Care
- Associate Professor of Nursing – University of Michigan
- Nurse Educator – Northwestern Medicine
- Clinical Nurse Educator – Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Nursing Professor – University of Pennsylvania
- Director of Nursing Education and Research – Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Nurse Educator – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – Duke University
- Clinical Nurse Educator – UCLA Health
- Nursing Instructor – Ohio State University
- Nursing Faculty – University of Washington
- Nurse Educator – Mayo Clinic Health System
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Clinical Nurse Educator – Kaiser Permanente
- Nursing Instructor – Vanderbilt University
- Director of Nursing Education – University of Pittsburgh
- Nurse Educator – Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – University of California, Los Angeles
- Clinical Nurse Educator – Boston Children’s Hospital
- Nursing Faculty – University of Maryland
- Nurse Educator – Rush University Medical Center
- Nursing Instructor – Emory University
- Director of Nursing Education and Practice – University of Rochester
- Clinical Nurse Educator – Indiana University Health
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Nursing Education Specialist – Yale New Haven Health
- Nursing Faculty – University of Colorado
- Nurse Educator – Cleveland Clinic Akron General
- Clinical Nurse Educator – Sharp HealthCare
- Nursing Instructor – University of Virginia
- Director of Nursing Education and Research – Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Nurse Educator – Mayo Clinic Health System – Eau Claire
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – University of Illinois at Chicago
- Clinical Nurse Educator – Stanford Health Care
- Nursing Faculty – University of Iowa
- Nurse Educator – Beaumont Health
- Nursing Instructor – Georgetown University
- Director of Nursing Education and Professional Development – University of Minnesota
- Clinical Nurse Educator – NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – University of Kentucky
Here’s The list of Possible nurse educator jobs near You in Europe:
- Clinical Nurse Educator – King’s College Hospital, London, UK
- Lecturer in Nursing – University of Edinburgh, UK
- Senior Lecturer in Nursing Education – University of Sheffield, UK
- Nurse Educator – HCA Healthcare, London, UK
- Clinical Instructor – University of Oslo, Norway
- Director of Nursing Education – Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
- Nursing Faculty – University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Nurse Educator – University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, UK
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Clinical Education Specialist – Leiden University Medical Center, Netherlands
- Nursing Instructor – University of Bern, Switzerland
- Nursing Education Coordinator – University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
- Associate Professor of Nursing – University of Oslo, Norway
- Nurse Educator – Hôpitaux Universitaires
There is a lot of job opportunity for nursing educator and this 2023 where is America UK Germany and they all over across Europe countries we have gathered a lot of them there is a link below down that content over 78,000 available ongoing job phone nurse educator near USA and the Europe,
Here’s the link Of portal that contains over 78,000 Available Vacancies for Nurse Educator Jobs in USA
Urgent nurse educator jobs near me
If you’re urgently looking for where to find a nurse educator job we are provided a link that contains more than 134,000 available job that are currently recruiting a nurse educator across Europe country like America us Germany and the other countries.
List Of possible Job vacancies for nurse educator jobs near me
If your are urgently looking for nurse educator job near you in Europe or America kindly open the above link search for the job related to your qualifications experience and other requirement for the job apply for the job I’m very sure that you will get the job as you can see in the above we have listed a lot of possible jobs for people who are living with an American and a rough as a nurse educator.
Where do nurse educators make the most money
The salary of Every nurse educators can vary base on different factors such as location of the job, educational background, experience of the jobbers, and employee. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual salary/Earning of nursing Educator and teachers in the United States is $79,770 as of May 2020.
However, the highest-paying states for nursing instructors and teachers based on average annual wages, according to the BLS, are:
California – $117,940
New York – $102,110
Massachusetts – $99,780
District of Columbia – $96,940
Connecticut – $92,450
It’s very important to note that the cost of living nowadays in these states may also be higher than expected, which could impact the actual value of the your Earning/ salary. In Additional Information, the type of institution/Campany where the nurse educator is employed (e.g., public or private, Academic or Non-academic) can also affect the salary/ Earning of the Educator.
Therefore workers are expecting to make an extensive investigation before applying for the job so that z0mbie affected by all what we have mention like higher cost of living and the Dead varieties of salaries from institution to institution companies and other employable places.
What is the easiest nursing job that pays well?
In Response To This Issue It’s Difficult to Determine Which One Is the Easiest Nursing Job that pays a Very well Salary Better than others in USA and Europe, as Nursing Educator jobs can vary Greatly in difficulty and payment depending on various factors, such as Location of the Job, Experience Of The Jobbers, and Educational level Of the jobber, However, Here are Some few Examples of Nursing Jobs that may be Considered Relatively Easy and pay Very well as Follows:
Certified Nurse Midwife:
Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) are Advanced practice Nurses who are Well specialize In caring for women during pregnancy periods, labor, and Childbirths Time.
They typically work in hospitals and or birthing Centers, and may also provides prenatal Extra care and postpartum Cares.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median Annual salary for CNMs is $111,130.
Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) are also advanced practices Nurses who’s Administer Anesthesia to a Patients in a variety of settings, including Hospitals, Surgery centers, and Dentist Officers.
They work closely with Qualified Doctors and other Healthcare Professionals to Ensure Patients are Safely Sedated During a Surgical Procedures.
The median annual salary for CRNAs is $183,580.
Clinical Nurse Specialist:
The Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNSs) are Also an advanced practice nurses who specialize in a particular area of healthcare, such as pediatrics, geriatrics, or oncology.
They work in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities, According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual salary for CNSs is $116,280.
Nurse Educators are Registered Nurses who Teach nursing students in academic settings, such as colleges and universities.
They may also provide education and training to other healthcare professionals. The median annual salary for Nurse Educators is $85,930.
What are the lowest paying nursing jobs?
Nursing salaries can vary depending on a variety of factors such as location, experience, specialty, and education level. However, here are some examples of nursing jobs that tend to have lower salaries compared to other nursing positions:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
CNAs are entry-level healthcare professionals who provide basic patient care such as bathing, feeding, and assisting with daily activities. The average hourly wage for CNAs in the United States is around $13.50 per hour.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): LPNs provide basic medical care under the supervision of registered nurses and doctors. The average hourly wage for LPNs in the United States is around $22 per hour.
Home Health Aide (HHA):
HHAs provide in-home care for patients who are elderly, disabled, or recovering from illness or injury. The average hourly wage for HHAs in the United States is around $12 per hour.
It’s important to note that while these nursing jobs may have lower salaries compared to other nursing positions, they still play a crucial role in providing high-quality care to patients
Note: It’s important to note that while these nursing jobs may be considered “easier” than others, they May still require a significant amount of educational background, Training, and experiences To Win Some Jobs. Additionally, the salaries Also listed are median salaries and may be Different depending on Factors We’ve been mentioning such as location and level of experiences of the Job Seekers.