Call For Application: Apply For Moniepoint System Administrator (Women In Tech Internship) Recruitment
About the role
We’re in search of the next Dream 5 To join our team!
Get mentored for 6 months, work on real life-changing projects and get paid at one of Africa’s most prominent fintech.
Join the Moniepoint Women in Tech Internship Programme by applying on the link below.
What you’ll get to do
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and network servers.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring application software and computer hardware.
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Providing technical support to employees in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- A degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 1 year experience in a system administrator role.
- Knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- You possess good analytical & debugging skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with team members