NDLEA To Open Portal 2023 Recruitment Process Here’s The Requirements For The Recruitment
The National drugs law enforcement agency has announced it is recruitment for 2023 season, the portal is expected to open on 12 March 2023 where applicants are expected to apply for the different cadre depending on your own qualification experience and other requirement by the agency.
Job Opportunity: Apply For Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment For Indigene & Non-Indigenes For 2023 Season
The portal is expected to be open on 12/03/2023
Job Opportunities: MONIEPOINT Company Recruitment Portal is Opened in Kano, Jigawa, Abuja, Gwambe and Others States
Here’s advertisement paper publish by NDLEA
Categories Of NDLEA Recruitment comprises of :
- Superintendent cadre
- Assistant superintendent cadre I
- Assistant superintendent cadre II
- Chief Superintendent of Narcotics (CSN)
- Superintendent of Narcotics (SN)
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (DSN)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (ASN)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II (ASN)
- Chief Narcotic Agent (CNA)
- Senior Narcotic Agent (SNA)
- Senior Narcotic Assistant I (SNA I)
- Narcotic Agent (NA)
- Narcotic Assistant 1 (NA I)
- Nar cotic Assistant (NA)
Applicants are the boys to read the instruction carefully before applying for any category because it will enhance your success qualification whenever you are choose the category that is not switchable to your qualification there’s problem.
Agajahub publishers wishes you Successful Application.