JOB OPPORTUNITY: Apply For New Incentive monitoring an Evaluation Officer Internal and External
New incentive program has opened a Job Opportunity at Sokoto, kano, Katsina, Gwambe and other for people who are hiring Hausa and English.
Skills and Competencies Requirement
- Preferably a candidate already based in Bauchi, Gombe, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Zamfara or Jigawa State or must be willing to relocate to either of the states mentioned.
- Detail-oriented and diligent professional
- Good organizational skills, effective time management, ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize tasks
- Sound cultural awareness and ability to work multicultural and multi-ethnic environment
- Proven managerial and / or leadership skills
- Ability to deliver high quality work in short periods of time and to work under pressure
- Critical thinker and possess problem solving attitude
- Passion to help others and reduce infant mortality
- Very good communication and writing skills, English, Hausa and dialects (verbal and written)
- Excellent responsiveness to email and phone requests
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, internet browsers, smartphones and ICT in general. The candidate should be willing to use Google Doc, Google Sheet and Google Slides.
- Motivation to work in a young organization that is constantly changing based on stakeholder feedback and operates with a lean structure
How To Apply
Here’s the link to apply