Massive Recruitment : Alhuda University Gusau is Hiring Lecturers
Alhuda University Gusau is recruiting lecturers for a variety of positions. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application materials by July 11th, 2023.
The following are the steps on how to apply for the Alhuda University Gusau lecturer recruitment:
- Write a cover letter that explains why you are interested in the position and why you are qualified.
- Create a CV that highlights your education, experience, and skills.
- Ask three people who can provide you with a reference letter.
- Send your application materials to the address listed above.
The Alhuda University Gusau lecturer recruitment is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in academia. If you are interested in applying, please visit the university’s website for more information.
Benefits of working as a lecturer at Alhuda University Gusau
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Chance to make a difference in the lives of students
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources
- If you are a qualified and experienced lecturer, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
interested and Qualified candidates should submit copy of The application letter (indicating post applied for) and detailed Curriculum vitae with Credentiols on or before 11th July 2023, and Three (3) reference letters on or before 18th July, 2023 to:
The application materials should include a cover letter, CV, and three reference letters. They should be sent to:
Alhuda University Gusau
Eastern Bypass, Sokoto Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged. For inquiries, please call (+234) 806 669 6069, 811 400 0000.